Job Number: 1787
Community Health Network (CHN) is currently staffing RNs and LPNs for Flu Clinics.
Per Diem shifts available to pick up extra hours!
Requires minimum 1 year nursing experience including administering vaccines.
- Administering flu shots to patients.
- Monitoring patients' reactions to vaccinations during the administration of shots.
- Implementing and adhering to infection-control policies and procedures.
- Keeping patients calm and establishing trust.
- Providing advice and emotional support to patients.
- Complying with recordkeeping and reporting standards as set out by the CDC and the healthcare facility.
- Ensuring that flu vaccinations are stored correctly and securely.
- Maintaining the inventory of supplies needed to administer the shots.
Great hourly pay rates. Any necessary parking fees reimbursable.
Why choose CHN?
- More control over your schedule
- Great benefits including Health, Dental, Vision and company paid Life Insurance
- Take time off when you need it
- Access to large library of Free Online CEUs
We offer flexible work options and outside of the box opportunities that focus on your needs and interests.