Job Type: RN - Registered Nurse
Job Number: 653
Community Health Network (CHN) has been placing experienced nurses and physical therapists in home care, hospice, clinics and case management settings for over 30 years. We offer a stable, supportive, and growing organization focused on your needs and interests.
We are currently assisting a busy, well established, and highly respected physician practice in the Raleigh, NC area. They have a need for experienced RNs for their specialty Clinics.
- 8 hour Days (No weekends or holidays required!)
13 week contract to start.
Opportunity to convert to permanent position available.
Annual Salary range: $75,000 to $85,000.
- Work closely with patients diagnosed with neurological disease processes (no prior neuro experience required)
- Room patients and take vitals, initiate visit per Clinical Update in EMR
- Responsible for the triage of messages and obtaining appropriate information from patient and relaying to provider in the EMR
- Responsible and accountable for the accuracy and organization of patient charting
- Act as patient advocate for obtaining, relaying and interpreting the physician’s instructions and orders for medical care and EMR per RNA Policy
- Work with Nurses and CMAs in a team environment
- Administer medications and obtain medication authorizations
- Cover other clinical staff when necessary
- Valid NC RN or Compact RN License
Why choose CHN?
- More control over your schedule
- Great benefits including Health, Dental, Vision and company paid Life Insurance
- Take time off when you need it
- Access to large library of Free Online CEUs
We offer flexible work options and outside of the box opportunities that focus on your needs and interests.