Hospice RN Case Manager
Under the supervision of the agency nurse manager, provides skilled nursing care to hospice patients in their homes or community setting. Works within each individual agency's policies and procedures and under the ANA code of ethics.
- Demonstrates competence in hospice standards of care, pain management and the psychosocial aspects of hospice care.
- Participates in the overall management of each hospice patient assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge and comfort in dealing with the issues of death and dying.
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse in Massachusetts
- Proficient with electronic documentation
- Minimum 1 year hospice experience in a Medicare certified Hospice agency
- Health Insurance
- Healthcare Reimbursement (HRA)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Sick time
President and CEO
Michelle Murray has been President and CEO of Community Health Network since she purchased the company from Kathleen McDonough in January 2018. Michelle brings a background of acute care hospital nursing experience from Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Yale New Haven Hospital combined with over 20 years in healthcare staffing and recruitment. Michelle looks to take what is already a quality driven organization and introduce new opportunities and ways to address the needs of both her staff and clients.
Michelle is a member of the Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts and the Massachusetts Home Health Executive Leadership Circle. She is certified in Interview Management and is a NAPS Certified Personnel Consultant.
Michelle received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Boston College. She lives in Bolton, MA with her husband and three children.