Care Manager RN-Transitions-Remote
**Local Candidates Only-some travel to Corporate office may be required.
Great opportunity for experienced inpatient Hospital Case Manager looking to work remotely. This role is for an experienced home care or hospital Case Manager who has good experience and understanding of discharge planning and the use of coordinating community services upon discharge. Candidates should be comfortable interfacing with providers, other members of the care team, enrolled members and their families/caregivers in identifying risk factors, implementing care plans and managing member's care to ensure smooth transitions of care following discharge.
Primarily a remote position but may require occasional mobility if needed to ensure proper discharge planning.
Full training is provided with ongoing support and resources.
- Minimum 5 years clinical nursing experience in an acute care setting
- Experienced in discharge planning to Rehab, SNF, home care, hospice
- Excellent communication skills-ability to engage face to face and by telephone
- Ability to delegate and manage tasks to leverage non-clinical resources on the team
- Ability to apply nationally recognized standards to support Utilization management
- Ability to learn new technology, EMR, and document
- Ability to work independently
President and CEO
Michelle Murray has been President and CEO of Community Health Network since she purchased the company from Kathleen McDonough in January 2018. Michelle brings a background of acute care hospital nursing experience from Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Yale New Haven Hospital combined with over 20 years in healthcare staffing and recruitment. Michelle looks to take what is already a quality driven organization and introduce new opportunities and ways to address the needs of both her staff and clients.
Michelle is a member of the Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts and the Massachusetts Home Health Executive Leadership Circle. She is certified in Interview Management and is a NAPS Certified Personnel Consultant.
Michelle received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Boston College. She lives in Bolton, MA with her husband and three children.